Views let you 'bookmark' certain spots in the model so you can easily return to them later. They make it easy to save different locations you want to review with your team, and can be an useful tool to help structure VR review meetings.
Creating a view
- Open your VR menu by clicking "Create".
- Click the "Create View" button.
- Move to the spot in your model you want to bookmark.
- Click the "Save Current Location To Views" button.
- Give the view a name. You can submit the default name, or edit it with the keyboard that just appeared. Hit "Save View" once you're done and your view will be saved.
Reviewing existing views
This is how you can review all your saved views:
- Open your VR menu by clicking "Content".
- Click the "Views" button.
- Click any of the views listed to go to it.
To edit a views name, hover over that views button in the menu and click the "Edit" button.
To delete a view, hover over that views button in the menu and click the "Delete" button.