Screenshots are a useful tool to quickly capture an issue you want to review, or to capture a measurement or sketch you make during a meeting. Just like Annotations, Screenshots are automatically added to the annotations PDF at the end of your meeting.
Creating a Screenshot
- Open your VR menu by clicking "Create"
- Click the "Take Screenshot" button. A viewfinder will appear next to your controller.
- Frame your shot and press the trigger to save a screenshot.
Reviewing existing screenshots
- Open your VR menu by clicking "Content"
- Click the "Annotations" button.
- Click on any screenshot to go to that screenshot's location.
To delete an existing screenshot, hover over the screenshot's button in the menu and click the "Delete" button.