The Resolve desktop companion app makes it easy to follow along during a meeting using your PC. This can be especially useful if you want to involve people outside of VR in the discussion.
You can download the companion app by clicking here.
Joining a VR meeting and following someone
1. Launch the Resolve companion app.
2. Click "Join Meeting".
3. Enter the 6 digit meeting code you received from the meeting host.
4. Enter your name and click "Join Meeting".
5. After loading the project, you'll see a list of meeting participants in the top right.
6. Find the person you want to follow and click the "Follow" button next to their name.
You'll now follow along seeing this person's perspective. To stop following them, simple click "Unfollow" next to their name.