Before we can download Resolve, we need to set up the Oculus for Business headsets. In order to do so, you'll need:
A Workplace account with the Oculus for Business Integration (please check your spam folder for a welcome email from Oculus!)
All headsets in one physical location (please don't send them out without setting them up!)
A Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled Android device
Follow this guide for a more detailed approach to setting up your OFB devices.
Once the headsets are setup, we can push Resolve via the Device Manager.
Email the Device Manager ID to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate you'd like to have access to Resolve.
To obtain the Device Manager ID follow the steps below.
1. Click Device Manager through Workplace
2. Click on your name in the top left corner, and the Device
Manager ID should be visible.
4. Once we receive your Device Manager ID, we will send you a request to be added to the Resolve Release channel.
5. Accept the request in Workplace and add Resolve to a group of headsets
6. Click on the Group of headsets -> Apps -> and then Add Resolve. It will be pushed to all headsets in the group and updated automatically.