Note: If you haven't already done so, you will not see your projects available even after completing the steps below. Find out how to do so here.
1. Add the Resolve app to Procore
In order to link a model through Procore, you must first add the Resolve app to your Procore account.
2. Once you have successfully linked your account, you will be redirected to Resolve’s integration page which should now look like this below.
Note: If you are unsure how to link Resolve and Procore, please reach out to Resolve support.
3. You can now proceed to add a model. Click "Add New Model" in the Resolve dashboard and Procore will now be found as an option under model source.
4. Choose the Procore account and project you want to link a model from in the dropdown.
5. Once you have selected the model you would like to upload, click "Add Model To Resolve."