In order to align expectations with your team members, you--as a Resolve admin-- can take advantage of review guidelines and due dates through your Resolve web dashboard.
This feature helps ensure that all users understand which model is expected to be reviewed, the components or areas within that model, as well as the due date to add annotations are expected to be made by.
1. To get started, ensure that a model is linked from BIM 360.
2. On the Resolve web dashboard, click on the Assign Due Date button under the Review By section on the Linked Models screen.
3. Complete the Review Guidelines form and choose a Due Date. Then, click the Save Review Details button. Please note that if you would like to assign a review to specific people (rather than the entire team), you will need to click the “Required Reviewers” drop-down and select the name of each desired reviewer. If you do not check names in this section, a review will be assigned to all team members.
Tip: Be sure to set clear and concise review guidelines. Your team members will see these guidelines when they open the model in VR and will be prompted to acknowledge them. We recommend working backward from procedures you will be performing in real life and having reviewers try them in VR to make sure there aren't any issues.
3. Once a due date has been assigned, you will see a percentage next to it, indicating the number of users in your project team that have reviewed the model before the deadline, over the total number of people in the project team.
In VR, your reviewers will see projects with scheduled review due dates at the top of their project list
When they open the project, they will see an overview of the review guidelines to acknowledge.
4. As the person who sets the deadline, you will receive a summary email regarding the review, 8 am EST the day after the deadline.
Reviewers will receive an email notification when a review deadline has been set, and reset, as well as two (2) days before the deadline. Once a model has been successfully reviewed, a Review Completed message will appear next to the model on the Linked Models page.